Originally posted January 2, 2011, by Natalie Hummel on Louisiana Rice Insects
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high-level summary of its overall blog health:
A Boeing 747-400 passenger jet can hold 416 passengers. This blog was viewed about 11,000 times in 2010. That’s about 26 full 747s.
In 2010, there were 84 new posts, not bad for the first year! There were 217 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 420mb. That’s about 4 pictures per week. The busiest day of the year was December 7 with 168 views. The most popular post that day was Please take a minute to complete this one question poll about the online id guide..
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were agfax.com, digg.com, facebook.com, mail.yahoo.com and lsuagcenter.com. Some visitors came searching, mostly for rice, field, rice field, rice insects and rice plant.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
1. Please take a minute to complete this one question poll about the online id guide. December 2010
2. Field Meeting in Madison Parish – grasshoppers, rice stinkbugs and chinch bugs July 2010
3. Armyworms continue their march across Jeff-Davis Parish May 2010
4. Rice Stink Bugs causing trouble – plus some grasshopper damage June 2010
5. Whiteheads in Vermilion Parish – borers, rats and a Friday mystery for you. July 2010