2012 4-H Scholarship Application
All applications must be turned into the West Carroll 4-H office no later than March 2, 2012.
Reminders regarding 2012 Scholarship Applications:
General scholarship requirements:
- 4-H'ers may enter any Louisiana scholarship they qualify for.
- Applications are to only cover the last three years of 4-H work (no project book required).
- Applicants for the $100 Parish Scholarships should minimally complete Sections 1 & 6.
- Applicants for scholarships must be a 2012 graduating high school senior and entering college or technical school in the summer or fall 2012.
1. 4-H Scholarship Application Form (extra pages added only where option is given). Applications should be typed. Any handwritten applications will be docked 5% of their overall score.
2. Transcript of grades, including mid-term grades, signed by an appropriate school official.
3. Copy of ACT scores.
4. Letter of recommendation from an academic advisor (teacher, guidance counselor, principal) on school letterhead stationery.
5. Must meet requirements as stipulated in the scholarship criteria.
6. Parish 4-H agent must validate all 4-H information submitted is accurate. Validation is done with his/her signature in Section 1.
Club members submitting application for more than one scholarship need only submit a single form.
For more information and to download the scholarship application, click here.
|Last Updated: 1/3/2012 6:46:08 AM|
|Please click a number to rate this article:
|Have a question or comment about the information on this page?
Click here to contact us.